CPD Training sessions
One-to-one or small group sessions – available also on Skype:
- sharing regarding difficulties, challenges and doubts that may arise working in education and therapy;
- support in the planning regarding one-to-one or group music lessons in nurseries, primary and secondary schools – music therapy sessions with children, teens and elderly;
- body percussion;
- personalized activities;
- supervision by observation of videos;
- sharing of activities with goal and areas of learning;
- sharing of audio and video material.
Body music workshops for teachers and professionals working with children and students in music and movement.
- the development of musicality through listening, singing, movement and the use of small musical instruments;
- the development of language through songs and musical games;
- expression through voice and different types of movement;
- stimulation of executive functions (attention, memory, concentration, inhibition of impulses, flexibility etc.);
- the acquisition of rules of social behaviour;
- the stimulation of visual-spatial skills aimed at developing of the proprioception and the body image;
- stimulation of fine motor skills.
NEXT EVENTS IN THE UK
KITE Music is delighted to invite you to “RHYTHM AND VOICE IN CHILDHOOD – BODY MUSIC IN EDUCATION AND THERAPY, a series of three workshops between October and December 2018, run by Tiziana Pozzo.
| Info |
The full course runs for three workshops. Participants can attend one, two or three sessions (each one lasting
21st October / 4th November / 2nd December 2018
From 2.30pm to 5.30pm
Cypriot Community Centre – Earlham Grove, Wood Green, London N22 5HJ
| Price |
One workshop £35
Two workshops £65
Three workshops £95
| More information and bookings |
Tiziana Pozzo – email@example.com / 07426 084488
Minimum 10 people.